PROFESSIONAL CIVIL ENGINEER
MLA Design Group Inc., a multi-disciplinary (civil engineering, landscape architecture and surveying) firm in the Triad, is currently seeking a Civil Engineer/Project Manager. Our portfolio includes a variety of commercial, residential, recreational, institutional, industrial, and municipal projects.
Civil Engineer (PE) descriptions-
- A minimum of 5-10 years of professional level experience.
- BS/MS from an accredited university in the field of Civil Engineering.
- Licensed professional /registered PE in state of North Carolina.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must have experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office. Experience with Civil 3D, Hydroflow, HEC-RAS and Storm Sewers, GIS, and other civil softwares.
- Proficiency in design of various civil infrastructure projects for public and private institutional clients.
- Familiarity with municipal, state and federal permitting requirements.
- Ability to carry a project through the design, permitting and construction administration process independently or within a team framework.
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines.
- Detail oriented team player with an ability to contribute to a positive work environment and with multi-disciplinary firm.